- User Conduct
You are solely responsible for your use of our website and any content you submit, post, or share through our website. You agree not to use our website for any unlawful, infringing, or harmful purpose, and not to violate any applicable laws or regulations.
You also agree not to:
- Use our website in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use of our website;
- Post or transmit any content that is unlawful, offensive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Use any automated means to access or use our website, or to collect any information from our website;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website or any other systems or networks connected to our website.
- Intellectual Property
All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Media 2 Post or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any portion of our website without our prior written consent.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on these websites. The inclusion of any link on our website does not imply our endorsement of the website or any association with its operators.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that our website or any content on our website will meet your expectations or requirements.
- Limitation of Liability
Media 2 Post and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of our website or any content on our website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contact Us